EU Labour Law complements policy initiatives taken by individual EU countries by setting minimum standards.
In accordance with the Treaty - particularly Article 153 - it adopts laws (directive) that set minimum requirements for:
African Myths and Legends Registration and Submission Closing Date : 30 September 2014
1. African Myths and Legends is interpreted in its widest sense for this collection. Feel free to surprise us with something different – as long as it features Myths and Legends from the African continent as a central component. WHAT WE REALY WANT IS : innovative CONTEMPORARY interpretations of African Myths and Legends
2. Stories should be no more than 5000 words, no minimum word count for this collection. Word count does not include title.
3. There is no particular preferred layout, as long as stories are presented tidily.
4. Violence, swearing and sexual content and acceptable, provided that they fit the story. Gratuitous usages, or use for shock value will harm your chances of acceptance.
5. WDA Publishing acquires first English language rights, and makes no limit on authors use of the story elsewhere. Copyright remains with the author in all instances.
6. Authors will receive one complimentary copy of the anthology in eBook format of their choice– there is no cash payment for acceptance in this anthology.
7. Send submissions as a word attachment .doc or .rtf
If you have any queries on these guidelines, or the collection itself, feel free to email Manuela Cardiga, Creative Director and Publisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org
André Beukes is an EU Management Consultant to international companies doing business in Europe. He provides clients with practical business support that makes a real difference doing business in the EU. “Put simply, I am here to help you meet your challenges. I believe in the importance of doing things correctly, meaning risks are reduced and problems are avoided.”